Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator application(Volcanic)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name:
Rafael

Availability Times:
Monday-Friday: 2:30 PM - 12:30 AM
Saturday-Sunday: All Day

Section(s) Applying For:
Lineage 2 sections

Reason I Am Applying:
The Reason i'm applying to the specific Section is because i've got plenty experience on moderating and supporting members with their questions acording the development and troubleshots of any kind... Also i can keep an eye everyday to dead links or "non visible images" and all other stuff that members reporting to......

I can be a moderator to that section as long as i've been player of lineage 2 and i have seen bunch of things that made me being experienced player of it and i am sure that with my contribution and supporting services, members will be more comfortable and happy with the results.!

Previous Moderation Experience:
MaxCheaters - Previous Global Moderator

Previous Forum Experience:
Over 17 years + i was member to the above community and everything was under control(ok, one day we had difficulties between other members of that community) but as years pass and the Forum's founder discussing the situations/problems i had with them, he decides to promote me to Global Moderator(Plus that i have contributed real cash for his forum's improvements)..... After the issue that i personally had with other staff team, i've decided to draw an end line to this teamwork as i've seen that forum were totally inactive except Lineage 2 section...

RaGEZONE 'History':
I'm one year member in this historical plus active community called "RageZone.Com". When i first found it i was so excited because MentaL was the guy who "throw" me to become a member here and give a shot for something new and clean stuff... So i made my account here since 17th of April 2022. 1 year later i still like this community because still giving me the hope of improvement and growing up day per day with new and respected members.

Why I Should Be Hired:
I think that i should be hired because almost all my day(even in job days) i've got free time to spend in ragezone.com and watching out for any illegal stuff or helping the members with their troubleshots plus that i can contribute for more sections in future.... as for now i've chosen only Lineage 2 as long as i think that i can do much things to that specific section.

I also like teamworking while "working" as moderator, i do hate selfish and wannabes... all i want to see in a serious staff is normal people that known when we can have fun between us and when we must be serious and folllowing community's rules without avoid any of them....

What Makes Me Different:
The part that makes me different from others i think is my behavior plus my mood to help everyone with all my positive energy. As Personality i'm friendly with everyone, an openhearted guy that loves all the people.... i fully hate racism and racist behaviors.... everyone is a person... noone is different.....

In Conclusion:
A big Thanks goes to all of you who spend your important time to read my moderating application, i hope to see positive feedback plus that i want to prove to everyone what i suppose to do with my new "tasks/duties" if all goes well with my application.!

Thank you, have a great forum experience and follow all the rules to keep running this community with love and peace!

Yours...
-Volcanic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't think posting all your private information would have any impact on your application.
It's a publicly visible forum section, so it's definitely not advisable for your own safety.

Also putting links to other forums is definitely not a good idea, especially when there is a specific global rule, name might be sufficient, but at the same time it raises a question why we're you fired/quit that position.

Otherwise good luck with your application.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think posting all your private information would have any impact on your application.
It's a publicly visible forum section, so it's definitely not advisable for your own safety.

Also putting links to other forums is definitely not a good idea, especially when there is a specific global rule, name might be sufficient, but at the same time it raises a question why we're you fired/quit that position.

Otherwise good luck with your application.

Eventhough i don't have problem to share my personal informations, i am a person with no complex to do such stuff, as of the link from other forum doesn't mean that everyone will get there from here or that i'm doing an advertise... However if it cause any issues admins are able to remove the link... As for your question "Why i have been fired/quit" answer is simple... That community was dying, plus that he has got total global mods 5 including myself... i've requested demotion cuz 5 globals in low populated community is high number for low activity....

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
This doesn't have any impact on your application, but I have removed your middle and last name. Even though you don't have any issues with sharing personal information right now, this thread can be accessed without creating an account. Crawlers might gather your data and store it, making it impossible for you to ever remove the association of "Volcanic" with your real name.

Anyway, thanks for showing your interest in RaGEZONE! A super moderator or MentaL will let you know if we choose to add you to the team :). We value the opinions of our existing staff members

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This doesn't have any impact on your application, but I have removed your middle and last name. Even though you don't have any issues with sharing personal information right now, this thread can be accessed without creating an account. Crawlers might gather your data and store it, making it impossible for you to ever remove the association of "Volcanic" with your real name.

Anyway, thanks for showing your interest in RaGEZONE! A super moderator or MentaL will let you know if we choose to add you to the team :). We value the opinions of our existing staff members
Take your time, i can be active as i have mentioned to my application already, although i could contribute more by postin in older posts but i hate undiging old posts that has been solved already... i already did that mistake once when mental made his question thread for new forum category etc.... and i saw that he answered with "that suggestion has been canceled" šŸ˜…... Also cmb I said that my role here as upcoming moderator will be to solve any member's issues/troubleshots or technical errors related to that section... by posting stuff will not help myself while i'm not 100% expert to the specific section except of the knowledge from basic stuff(half developing, setup servers, fixing errors etc.....) Afterall thank you both for your kindly replies! appreciate it alot friends :)

Back