Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aliases: Matt
Email address: Removed
Section you are applying for?
World of Warcraft Or Old archived Files
Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for?
I have played World Of Warcraft for 4years, I still am an eager player as proved by ordering the new WoW (hasn't arrived due to snowy conditions.). I have worked previously with well known websites like Geekstep as an Administrator/moderator to keep order within the forums, I never once doubted my ability to manage users. I am a willing member of RaGEZONE that is eager no matter what and I always willing to try a new thing! I can speak 3 languages (French,German,English) which I personally think shows that I want to move forward in the world and love communicating with people. Working with Infusion-WoW I have learned some new things about WoW private servers.
Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section.
I used to be a little Weiner and annoying, but I believe I have changed after seeing what is good in life, people's feeling and respecting them. I can keep a 'cool' head on , in hefty situations (only my sister annoys me more). I am an honest person, respectable and most of all fair! I am fair and won't abuse people with 'my' powers.
Why did you join RaGEZONE?
The main reason I joined RaGEZONE was because I wanted to meet new people, I also used to own a WOW/Habbo Private server which I did need help with and to help other people as well.
Kind regards,
Pixelpro

Good luck to all applicants! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back