Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Real name: Jonty (if you need my last name, feel free to PM me)

Aliases: I have a few aliases on the internet, but you can likely find me with the username Jontycat or Jonteh.

Email address: jontycat@zaphotel.net

Section you are applying for: RuneScape

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for: I do. Since I was around 13 I have been experimenting with JAVA and RuneScape servers, once running a very successful community, with an edited server it held around 200 online at one time, and because of such activity I learnt to use vBulletin very well, along with running my own active vBulletin forum today.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section:
The RuneScape section here at RZ isn't very active, and to be honest I truly believe I could improve the section to be its best. I do know however MoparScape's forums are the heart of RS server development (or RuneServer, I don't really use any other forums apart from RZ and my own) - but I think the key to raising activity is to have loose but strict rules, while having a reasonable amount of good posts, good servers and no spam. This was meant to be a small paragraph, I know, but please let me continue. I believe that I can turn the RuneScape section into a popular, well moderated place, and turn it into a section here at RZ that will be actively visited by hundreds of people a day.

Why did you join RaGEZONE:

I joined RZ back in '07 after lurking for a couple of years, believe it or not looking for Habbo servers. I am still very much a Haboon but RuneScape is my guilty pleasure ;)

I understand you may not be looking for Moderators for the RS section but I couldn't find a list of the sections you're looking for moderators, and I think if given a chance I could show you what my true skills are.

Dan - we haven't had the best relationship, often us both not being happy with each other however all differences aside I think that choosing me would be the right decision. I always have my Phone on me so I can constantly visit the forums while on the move, so activity on the forum wouldn't be a problem.
I'm not one to abuse power, i've been on RZ for years, and a lot of that time has been spent being a noob, I think it's time for me to step up here, become a role model and take on some responsibility.

Cheers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After working with Jonty on various things in the past 6 months i believe that he is a mature person and can fulfil the duties of the RZ moderator. With experience, a strict attitude and dedication/loyalty to the section I think it can benefit.

Just my opinion, good luck jcat.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seen Jonty around and he's a helpful guy. I've seen him helped others out in the Habbo section with his releases and tutorials. He's not the one who abuses power, he's funny, and he's smart. In my opinion, all thumbs up for him.

Good luck Jonty!

Reaction score
After working with Jonty on various things in the past 6 months i believe that he is a mature person and can fulfil the duties of the RZ moderator. With experience, a strict attitude and dedication/loyalty to the section I think it can benefit.

Just my opinion, good luck jcat.

Thanks Aaron, I appreciate it!

I've seen Jonty around and he's a helpful guy. I've seen him helped others out in the Habbo section with his releases and tutorials. He's not the one who abuses power, he's funny, and he's smart. In my opinion, all thumbs up for him.

Good luck Jonty!

Thanks man, I appreciate it also! :)

Seems like a nice app, I think you're very dedicated and I wish you good luck!

Cheers, K.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think accepting this application would be a good thing to do, Jonty is a very mature person, he has a lot of knowledge and he is a great guy. He has the potential to not only bring life back to the section, but to bring lots of new people to it! I wish you good luck Jonty :)

Reaction score
I think accepting this application would be a good thing to do, Jonty is a very mature person, he has a lot of knowledge and he is a great guy. He has the potential to not only bring life back to the section, but to bring lots of new people to it! I wish you good luck Jonty :)

Coming from someone who has had differences with me in the past means a lot to me. Thanks so much Oli.

Resurrected
Reaction score
Jonty has proven to be a valued member of the habbo section, with maturity and responsiblity. He has great potential on fullfilling the role.
Although we do not know each other, his posts in the section are always of decent content, and I'm sure the same applies within the runescape section.

Nice app, and good luck.

Reaction score
Jonty has proven to be a valued member of the habbo section, with maturity and responsiblity. He has great potential on fullfilling the role.
Although we do not know each other, his posts in the section are always of decent content, and I'm sure the same applies within the runescape section.

Nice app, and good luck.

I'd like to add that if you aren't accepting Moderators for the RuneScape section - my skills apply to every MMORPG as I am willing to learn anything, however Habbo and Runescape are my strong points.

Reaction score
Right.. I guess I will give you a reason as to why your app has been declined. Several members a few weeks ago decided to post pictures of your penis. Now, not that I have anything against your genitals its just that I don't want a moderator who's private parts are going to be circulating around. Plus, I'm sure on several occasions you annoyed me on msn so, penis + annoyance = declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back