Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Moderator Applications (RanOnline , Maplestory ,Cabal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Name:Dancer SoonFatt
2. IGN:Dancer
3. Age:14
4. TimeZone:GMT +8 hours
5. State / country:Malaysia
6. Ever been GM before:Yes i do . I have Be An Gm At KyleMs For 5 month /GA At Cabal And FM at RipRan
.Kylems Told me how to be an GM And how to use all the Command And The Code Of the Map
8. Why would we choose you:Reasons for choosein me GM is for me to help people when they need help with something. Despite helping people, I take the GM job serious, a GM's job isn't just having fun sitting in the FM with friends or just be there to hang around and all. If i was a Gm, ill have responsibility, like to make sure there are no hackers messing up the server or trying to crash it. Helping someone is a daily job, ill help them even if i wasn't a GM. Someone having issues with someone, ill try to help out and do my best. I will try and entertain people when they are bored, and help people answer questions about stuff. I treat people with respect and fairly, if someone is having a problem, ill try to solve it. Ill be as active as i can to the members that plays. I will get more people to play this server to make it a big community and fun for us all,I can be fun when I need to be, I find myself fit for a position of this caliber. I can enforce game rules as well as contribute ideas to better aid the development of the server. Ipresent myself as a professional member of the community within the forums. Onceinside the actual game I have a more laid back and friendly attitude. The forum issupposed to be a helpful and informational spot. It needs to be easy to read andunderstand. I can bring many aspects of a great leader and contribute positively to the best of my ability. <3
9. Describe yourself in 2 words:Funny And HardWorking
10. If a a close friend asks you for a rare or SuperItem or whatever.. Would you give it:The Ans For This Will Be no. But i Will Told Him To Wait For The Next Event To Come And Join It.
11. Would you give items away:I will No Give Items For free But i will Give Item To The Player is There Join Mine Event.
12. What can you do for DagonReborn:I Can Help To Inv People Most Of Mine Friend Love to Play Maplestory / Cabal /Ranonline/RO.I will Make Some Event For the Player To Fell Happy But Not Bored
13. Summary of yourself:l'm a pretty chill laid back guy, but when the job needs to be done im a guy who'll get it done and im a guy you can count on 100%
14. Do you follow the rules:I will Follow The Rules. The Rules is the most important Think to follow. Is SomeBoby Never Follow the Ruler I Will Force To ban him/Her .
15. Are you loyal:Yes i m Very Loyal To Every Present
16.Position EX.(GM,Intern,SuperGM,Admin): i Will Be Like to be A GM/Admin
17.Name atleast 10 commands
!gmmsg!save!gmshop!item!god!giftnx!jail!job!jobperson!killall!killallmany!killeveryone!mesoperson!notice (Added Arguments)For Maple Story Command

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dancer soon fat?

Is this meant to be a

20110128203738!Trollface.png

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back