• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Monster creation 2016 files : Mob number mismatch[0]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello

today I've tried to add a new monster to do a little WB.

So i've added by using : MobWeapon.shn , MobInfo.shn , MobInfoServer.shn , MobSpecies.shn

I understand that only MobInfo.shn , MobInfoServer.shn , MobSpecies.shn are vitals.

but an error persist in log files :
18:41:53 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : MobDataBox::mdb_Load : Mob number mismatch[0]

I tried to do error by myself to know all debug possibility so thanks to that i endertand :
if I have this error :

18:37:37 : AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : Conflict [10135/0/0]

it means that MobInfo.shn , MobInfoServer.shn , MobSpecies.shn are not synchronised.

So i synchronised all and this error persist :
AssertClass::ac_AssertFail : MobDataBox::mdb_Load : Mob number mismatch[0]

for me it means that something is checking the quantity of "monster " in files. Does anyone know what it means and where to solve it ? i searched for 4 hours and i found nothing

Last edited:
Back