Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More PM space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well honestly we don't necessarily need more PM space, but its nice to have more though.

Especially those people who PM a lot.

Last edited:
change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck all of you.

MentaL PLEASE we deserve some extra room too. :(:

When your e-penis gets bigger, you need to get bigger e-boxers or e-tighty whitties, whatever you wear. That's exactly what's happening here.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Epic Bump.

Please make it happen, as a late Christmas present to us all.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's all about laziness of deleting messages, there's no "delete all" you have to go through pages delete each page 1 by 1, that's the reason why 100 is not enough, because it's too quick to be reached and tedious to clean up

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's all about laziness of deleting messages, there's no "delete all" you have to go through pages delete each page 1 by 1, that's the reason why 100 is not enough, because it's too quick to be reached and tedious to clean up

I'm pretty sure there is an "empty folder" button. But I never used it soo... :p

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bah!!! I'll upgrade them all soon.

Sweet, thanks!

upgrade it to like 5000000 or at least 400 lol

I can understand why members would have 100. My point was to ask for an increase as you move up in rank. But hey as long as we get more space, idc about the details.

5000000 is too far. But this is a good idea. But why would you want to keep 100+ messages in your inbox anyways?

Some of them are sentimental, others have important information, and some contain top secret stuff (nuclear codes, target coordinates, etc.) You know, the usual.

No, it is very easy to delete them all.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MentaL, subscribers got upgrades but we are still waiting. When will this go through? It is literally a 20 second job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back