Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Morningstar Catalogue - The Official Catalogue for Morningstar.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
VvVHkU9 - Morningstar Catalogue - The Official Catalogue for Morningstar. - RaGEZONE Forums

Merry Christmas everyone! Here's our latest project we've been working on!​

What made you guys start an official catalogue for Morningstar?
A: The problem for many people wanting to use Arcturus is that by default TheGeneral's database was incomplete, and even with morningstar this is still the case, many people simply use plus over arcturus because it hands everything to them, they have a default habbo experience they can then customize. This is what this project will give, a default SWF Pack, and a set of SQL's that you simply run.

But I I want to add customs, can i still use this pack?
A: Of course you can, if you want to run any major changes you can check the git commits to see what we've changed, and simply run the queries on your database if you wish to have those changes.

Did you make this catalogue?
A: Nope, it's a community effort, thanks to the amazing work on Wulles' own catalogue, and Gizmo's Mercury Catalogue, I've gained the permission from Gizmo to continue his work in an official capacity.

I've just downloaded Arcturus Morningstar, is this catalogue included by default?
A: Not right now, as of Arcturus Morningstar 2.2.0 RC-3 (which has a planned date of new year) it will be included by default, and every new emulator release will have the most up to date catalogue at the time of the emulator release.

What License is this released under?
Please note, no one owns the SWF Pack, except for Sulake as it is their intellectual property. However I'd like to thank Wulles for the default pack, and for Dippy, and Aussie for their help with ripping habbos gordon and the latest hof_furni, and thankyou to TheGeneral for his icon ripper, which was used on any missing icons. However, the actual SQL's for this release are now protected under the JSON LICENSE, while you may do what you want with the software, there's one key rule. ```The Software shall be used for Good, not Evil.

Download link:

Screenshots:
obAmEpO - Morningstar Catalogue - The Official Catalogue for Morningstar. - RaGEZONE Forums

yj7oQWw - Morningstar Catalogue - The Official Catalogue for Morningstar. - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: Crackables and Crafting are not currently setup, these will come in a seperate sql update later on down the road. Cheers and enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Absolutely not. But you may be able to convert your emulator or the catalogue to use it if you know what your doing.

Back