Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Movement Speed(just putting this out there)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same with 1.3.6. Some guy did some tests with that.

It didn't change in 1.4.x

Someone is going to try this and be baffled, so I'll just post it.

There is a movement speed cap for equipment. This cap is 3.00

Anything higher is not applied to your running speed. Skills that boost your speed is not affected.

Example, chars with base running speed of 5.0 will cap at 8.0 with movement speed equipment bonuses.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was using the movement speed 1.00 addons, so yeah. Using a 4th one doesn't work.

Hmm, its 4.8 in 1.3.6? This would suggest they reduced the cap(negativly) for 1.4.x

I'll test it again to make sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it's 4.8 in 1.3.6, because I remember the time I did a GM cape with a speed bonus with that value.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I can confirm now that the cap is indeed 3.00.

I used one more 1.00 and a 0.30 and it didnt raise above 8.0.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You got me there.

Donno why they did that. You can't get that much in the official game(dont even think you can get 1.00 as standard but i donno, since the only character I've played up to R9 was seeker)

Reactions: 343
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Failed attempt at balancing a game where the main problem isn't balance, but greed. PWE ruined it for a large amount of people. Wanmei's balancing through code does little to change anything... nice try though.

Reactions: 343
Upvote 0
Back