Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Custom New Class on S6 seach team

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im repiolaa im curently dev a s6 1.04 + new classes (GL RW SR GC) whit respective animations but new skills efect
now im looking for a client donfiguracion .bmd archives

3d maker
web desinger
tester and more

you are all welcome to help dev

YT Channel:

🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone, Me and repiolaa Collaborated in a Season 6 Project with new Features and Characters. Currently we are focused in Adding new Characters such as Grow Lancer, Rune Wizard, Slayer, and Gun Crusher in Season 6. We are looking for MuOnline Enthusiast who shares the same ideal as us.

We have 2 Realms in mind, 1 Slow and 1 Fast because we believe we are introducing something new in Season 6 Category. We are also developing new Skills as one our goal to introduce More 3D animated Skills.

Join us in Discord:

ReePiola - Server Owner/SourceCode/Administrator
SirChief- Administrator/Map Developer

We are seeking for the Following

Assistant Developer / Configuration
  • BMD configuration
  • such as item.bmd / itemtooltip / monsters and etc.
  • Season 6 Items to Season 16
  • Add New Items
  • Add New Map
3D Maker / Model Developer
  • New Armor Maker
  • New Weapon Maker
  • New Wings Maker (For a New Class)
  • Skills Animator / Maker (We would love someone who has knowledge to this)
Web Developer
  • Assistance in website scripts and graphics optimization
  • Create a Web Friendly Portal
  • Good functionality of all web platform/modules
Some Roles will have Salary/Remuneration, for further inquires please join our discord and PM ReePiola
We have a Goal of Introducing Completely New Character Class different from Webzen, Exclusive Classes that is only playable in the Server we are launching.

Any suggestions and recommendation would be greatly appreciated

Screen(08_16-21-22)-0000 - Mu Online Custom New Class on S6 seach team - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(08_16-21-22)-0001 - Mu Online Custom New Class on S6 seach team - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(08_16-21-22)-0002 - Mu Online Custom New Class on S6 seach team - RaGEZONE Forums

Screen(08_16-21-22)-0003 - Mu Online Custom New Class on S6 seach team - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was talking with the owner and I was sharing some of the ideas that I have, which involves Web3 and Blockchain technology, and I was explaining him that I'm Web3 community builder and studying product management....

I was blocked because he thought I tried to scam him lol😅.

Please know that the owner is just an old dude with an old mindset -like a 50+ years person mindset- that not only is prejudiced, but also is a coward.
Oh, and he probably have no idea about how to know what players really want.

Just for you guys to know where you are entering!

Thanks.

PS: SirChief had nothing to do with that conversation. In fact, I believe he was respectful with me, but Chief is not in charge of decisions apparently.

PS2: The new S6 Slayer skill of the flying swords looks so amazing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was talking with the owner and I was sharing some of the ideas that I have, which involves Web3 and Blockchain technology, and I was explaining him that I'm Web3 community builder and studying product management....

I was blocked because he thought I tried to scam him lol😅.

Please know that the owner is just an old dude with an old mindset -like a 50+ years person mindset- that not only is prejudiced, but also is a coward.
Oh, and he probably have no idea about how to know what players really want.

Just for you guys to know where you are entering!

Thanks.

PS: SirChief had nothing to do with that conversation. In fact, I believe he was respectful with me, but Chief is not in charge of decisions apparently.

PS2: The new S6 Slayer skill of the flying swords looks so amazing.
You offered me something you don't have. your system does not exist so it is a waste of time to talk to you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You offered me something you don't have. your system does not exist so it is a waste of time to talk to you.

I proposed a really good system that I already have like 60% created. Figma, spreadsheets, I have a lot, the biggest part lacking is the code, that's why I never told you that I program, it is not my thing.

I offered to work as community builder or product manager for the best Mu Server ever created, and since you didn't understand me because I said things that are outside your comfort zone, instead of asking you just went for the "this is a scam" way, and ran away blocking me.

👉Just wanting to tell the people here that if this guy don't know what you are talking about, he probably won't ask, and will just block you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I proposed a really good system that I already have like 60% created. Figma, spreadsheets, I have a lot, the biggest part lacking is the code, that's why I never told you that I program, it is not my thing.

I offered to work as community builder or product manager for the best Mu Server ever created, and since you didn't understand me because I said things that are outside your comfort zone, instead of asking you just went for the "this is a scam" way, and ran away blocking me.

👉Just wanting to tell the people here that if this guy don't know what you are talking about, he probably won't ask, and will just block you.
You definitely care more about your appearance than your ability. That's why you talk a lot but you don't have any project that supports what you say

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You definitely care more about your appearance than your ability. That's why you talk a lot but you don't have any project that supports what you say
You don't have good text comprehension, let me repeat: I have A LOT already done.

My appareance is important but more is my ability, which I know is very good.

How could I possibly have a project if I was looking to work for the project of someone else? Lol this guy...

I care about sharing this with others, so no one lose time with someone like you, someone that sees something that don't understand, and instead of asking, prefers to judge and run away very fast...
Very mature and pragmatic adult...

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is the web dev a paid job?

Back