Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Online Servers project

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners ????

So im gonna get straight to the point here.

Im looking for lets say feedback advices or requests regarding a perfect Mu Online season 18 non reset hard rate server.

Im currently in the middle of my configurations here on a Mu Online Season 18 P1-3 server (IGCN license)

Thinking of making a perfect server for players where donations dont matter! ( obviously options available)

So thinking of a GMO style xp and drip rate which i have set up (x1 ???? for Vips obviously x1.2-x2 boost) like i said not much of a difference

Drop wise lets say low drops ( so will need alot of grinding!)

Clients per hwid/ip 2-3 max

Party xp system obviously with an increase + .1-.5 depending on the party size

Point per level tough of keeping standard or maybe 15/15/17 ( need opinnions here!)

Absolutely no FO items! No level purchasing of any kind! Think its fair on everyone :)

For x shop only custom jewels, obviously for a high price, ( not crazy)

When i said donations obviously there i ment just to buy MuCoin currency and to make it also a bit interesting make weekly live reward compiletitions for those who do donate ( lets say €5 worth donation = 1 competition number €10 3 and so on , and at end of the week a random person picked with a random number generator and he will receive a gaming keyboard or mouse or speakers or headset etc.)

Regarding in-game currency would be zen, jewels and MuCoins (maybe)

Regarding event drops was thinking some events drop jewels some drop ancient items, some drop pentagram, exc, etc.

Max exc options 3 so will be all build based and party based with a minimum amount of afk botting (hopefully)

What yee guys think? And if have any ideas what you think would be perfect or what would beed improvement or what would beyour pefect server to play on, please let me know and lets build a perfect private server ????

Forgot to mention, im trying to avoid any customs alltogether!

And also dont have plugins just yet but will be getting 1 by 1 eventually ????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezoners ????

So im gonna get straight to the point here.

Im looking for lets say feedback advices or requests regarding a perfect Mu Online season 18 non reset hard rate server.

Im currently in the middle of my configurations here on a Mu Online Season 18 P1-3 server (IGCN license)

Thinking of making a perfect server for players where donations dont matter! ( obviously options available)

So thinking of a GMO style xp and drip rate which i have set up (x1 ???? for Vips obviously x1.2-x2 boost) like i said not much of a difference

Drop wise lets say low drops ( so will need alot of grinding!)

Clients per hwid/ip 2-3 max

Party xp system obviously with an increase + .1-.5 depending on the party size

Point per level tough of keeping standard or maybe 15/15/17 ( need opinnions here!)

Absolutely no FO items! No level purchasing of any kind! Think its fair on everyone :)

For x shop only custom jewels, obviously for a high price, ( not crazy)

When i said donations obviously there i ment just to buy MuCoin currency and to make it also a bit interesting make weekly live reward compiletitions for those who do donate ( lets say €5 worth donation = 1 competition number €10 3 and so on , and at end of the week a random person picked with a random number generator and he will receive a gaming keyboard or mouse or speakers or headset etc.)

Regarding in-game currency would be zen, jewels and MuCoins (maybe)

Regarding event drops was thinking some events drop jewels some drop ancient items, some drop pentagram, exc, etc.

Max exc options 3 so will be all build based and party based with a minimum amount of afk botting (hopefully)

What yee guys think? And if have any ideas what you think would be perfect or what would beed improvement or what would beyour pefect server to play on, please let me know and lets build a perfect private server ????

Forgot to mention, im trying to avoid any customs alltogether!

And also dont have plugins just yet but will be getting 1 by 1 eventually ????

Doing the same thing here so I'm as interested as you are :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will play server like this
15/17 point very good idea
but x1 very low i fink, x3 good

🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
there is no such thing as "PERFECT" Server if what you only does is "RECONFIGURATING the numbers of the default settings"
If you want to excel, you must be capable of Developing and coding new features , events and etc.

Reaction score
there is no such thing as "PERFECT" Server if what you only does is "RECONFIGURATING the numbers of the default settings"
If you want to excel, you must be capable of Developing and coding new features , events and etc.
U dont need to be a coder, u need to work with a team that codes, updates, fixes and does that, and u can enable new features step by step, maybe on older versions u need a team on ur own, or u code and re-do feaetures that u want so the server is 'unique' but mu has already enough to do, if u know how to use the best with what you have u need nothing much according to what season u are opening imo.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For me it's pointless for any newbie or old server admin to open up a server if they can't protect themselves against DDOS.

My server now has 1500 players because We
FB_IMG_1703122954887 - Mu Online Servers project - RaGEZONE Forums
have the strongest anti-DDoS protection and can defend against any attack. Stop wasting your time joining other weak servers that close because of DDoS.

Our numbers are a testament to our strong development team.

World of MU

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
🐲The Myth • ⚔️The Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
For me it's pointless for any newbie or old server admin to open up a server if they can't protect themselves against DDOS.

My server now has 1500 players because WeView attachment 253567 have the strongest anti-DDoS protection and can defend against any attack. Stop wasting your time joining other weak servers that close because of DDoS.

Our numbers are a testament to our strong development team.
name of server?

Back