Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

muay thai heavy bag combination - video

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hey Lee, Do you mind making a video on tips on how to improve footwork?

Reaction score
Hiya mate, I've added it to my list and will make one soon. Anything specific in mind or just foot work in general?

btw if you get a chance could you thumbs up 1 of my newer videos, it already got a thumb down (some penis head no doubt) and I want to keep the trend positive, cheers!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Hiya mate, I've added it to my list and will make one soon. Anything specific in mind or just foot work in general?

btw if you get a chance could you thumbs up 1 of my newer videos, it already got a thumb down (some penis head no doubt) and I want to keep the trend positive, cheers!

Footwork in general.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WOah thanks Mates, i really am into Muay Thai, i never knew i could find it myself here!!! Awesome Awesome, Simple AWESOME!

Reaction score
Footwork in general.

Busy as feck atm, not forgot about you dude.

WOah thanks Mates, i really am into Muay Thai, i never knew i could find it myself here!!! Awesome Awesome, Simple AWESOME!

Nice one dude, how long have you trained? I'm taking a bunch of students to a Muay Thai inter-club next month.

Back