• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

muonline pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now we do have to pay cookies to enter in the forum Muonline?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there were other threads posted about that and they all got closed so i suggest u delte it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
more as we can we communicate because not to e-mail.... and that and truth please clears me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Moron, cookies arn't food idiot. They're a store of information on a website you've visited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For you not to understand my pun? for how much he/she will leave the cookie of the forum galley?

since our friend has that uses terms as idiot to express...:D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Enough of the MU threads PLEASE. It has been stated several times that the MU forum is down for maintenance due to heavy spammage. Just wait till it is back up... it's not the end of the world -_-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can not enter forum MuOnline?
so that I cannot?
somebody help my?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
coyita said:
i can not enter forum MuOnline?
so that I cannot?
somebody help my?
Listen clown just posted above you cant enter muonline!!! because its closed for maintaince it lags ragezone.

Reaction score
I've been very nice so far to people that have posted about this. Next person that posts about Mu here will be warned for off topic, wrong section, etc.

Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back