Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my Facebook timeline cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was goona post it in the sig section, but I fear it's too big..

King Towel - my Facebook timeline cover - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you think?

Edit:

Due to massive amounts of flamage from people who dont understand the fact that putting time or effort into facebook is pointless.

The original image:

Last edited:
duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude, that's pretty bad butt.

Nice job!

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hate to put it this way - I have never made a sig in my life, and even I could make it look more original.. Its just a simple copy + paste job with some fancy text, in all accounts. Maybe do something more with it other then just finding an image and slapping some text over it?

Reaction score
Hate to put it this way - I have never made a sig in my life, and even I could make it look more original.. Its just a simple copy + paste job with some fancy text, in all accounts. Maybe do something more with it other then just finding an image and slapping some text over it?

If you give me a computer pen and a day , I can draw you .... <.< What can be more original than that?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LMFAO never did I say I made it, i simply cropped it, added text and fucked with the settings (clipping mask, drop shadow, and some glow).

Edit: Took a look at the PSD file I saved, I did make an adjustment layer, but other than that it was completely unoriginal.

The fact of the matter is, everyone on theis forum has a signature made from someone elses stock image. Quit being flamers and respect the fact that bat the end of the day, its a decent image to throw on facebook.

If you want to see some actual ORIGINAL work, let me know and I'll make a thread in the signature section.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When it's all from wallpaper, you should say that it's taken from google and used little effects, because usually ppl don't say that i didn't make it or i made it on the signatures they show on portfolio section...

I think it's nice for facebook timeline :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Z, I'm going to update the thread title. Fricken flamers these days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No comment..

There's nothing to say that could sway your obviously biased views. Mod delete this thread, I'm done with this BS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest you all that don't use FACEBOOK TIMELINE,

You know why Facebook put a timeline when you were log.in page.?
It is because,Facebook Philippines can't take out the Timeline on your Page,thats the reason why its on the advertise page.

You can visit here:

View my FB:

Reaction score
If you can't handle some opinions about ur laziness, YEAH laziness, because if you wanted to spend some time working on a timeline theme you would NOT pick a wallpaper and write your name into it, you would have take some minutes taking ideas, resources, and you just did the basic of basics...
So, back on what i was saying, if you cant handle opinions, true opinions just drop it and dont show "your work".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't handle some opinions about ur laziness, YEAH laziness, because if you wanted to spend some time working on a timeline theme you would NOT pick a wallpaper and write your name into it, you would have take some minutes taking ideas, resources, and you just did the basic of basics...
So, back on what i was saying, if you cant handle opinions, true opinions just drop it and dont show "your work".

Once again, the fact of the matter is, I didn't make it as a "gfx pr0j3ct" which this forum seems to be full of (noobs who think they are artists). I made it to fill the giant gap after I updated my facebook page (Unchangable btw).

The whole truth: No energy into it, for the simple fact that FaceBook doesnt deserve my creative energy. Better reserved for OTHER PROJECTS.

Not my best work, maybe 2 hours total (after not using photoshop for more than basic web-dev purposes for over 2 years) Looking for some better ones :/.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back