• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My file hosting website+imageshack and mp3 viewer

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ill start by posting the F.A.Q's :p
Code:
Is this free?
Yes, uploading and downloading is 100% Free for all users. We offer premium accounts which allows for greater flexibility with uploading/downloading.

Will my files be removed?
Files not accessed within 60 days will be removed within free accounts. Premium accounts files are kept for unlimited days.

How many files can I upload?
You can upload as many files as you want, as long as each one adheres to the Terms of Service and the maximum file upload size.

Which files types am I allowed to upload?
You may upload aam, arc, asp, au, avi, bmp, cgi, chk, css, csv, dat, dcr, dir, doc, docx, dot, exe, faq, fla, gif, gz, hqx, htm, html, ico, ini, jar, jav, jpg, jpeg, jpg, jpeg, js, log, mid, midi, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, pdf, php, pl, png, ppt, pub, ram, rss, rtf, scr, sea, sig, swf, tar, tar.gz, tif, ttf, txt, wav, xls, xml, zip, rar, avi, php, wmv, mp3 file types.

Are there any restrictions to the size of my uploaded files?
Each file you upload must be less than 400.00 MB in size for free accounts or less than unlimited in size for premium accounts. If it is greater than that amount, your file will be rejected.

Can I upload music or videos?
Yes. Music and video hosting is permitted as long as you own the copyright on the content and it adheres to the terms and conditions.

How much space can I use?
You have an unlimited amount of space for storing your images. ZeroHostAus.Net continuously buys harddrives to compensate for the amount of files that ZeroHostAus.Net's visitors upload.
:sofa:
Leave a comment :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill start by posting the F.A.Q's :p
Code:
Is this free?
Yes, uploading and downloading is 100% Free for all users. We offer premium accounts which allows for greater flexibility with uploading/downloading.

Will my files be removed?
Files not accessed within 60 days will be removed within free accounts. Premium accounts files are kept for unlimited days.

How many files can I upload?
You can upload as many files as you want, as long as each one adheres to the Terms of Service and the maximum file upload size.

Which files types am I allowed to upload?
You may upload aam, arc, asp, au, avi, bmp, cgi, chk, css, csv, dat, dcr, dir, doc, docx, dot, exe, faq, fla, gif, gz, hqx, htm, html, ico, ini, jar, jav, jpg, jpeg, jpg, jpeg, js, log, mid, midi, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, pdf, php, pl, png, ppt, pub, ram, rss, rtf, scr, sea, sig, swf, tar, tar.gz, tif, ttf, txt, wav, xls, xml, zip, rar, avi, php, wmv, mp3 file types.

Are there any restrictions to the size of my uploaded files?
Each file you upload must be less than 400.00 MB in size for free accounts or less than unlimited in size for premium accounts. If it is greater than that amount, your file will be rejected.

Can I upload music or videos?
Yes. Music and video hosting is permitted as long as you own the copyright on the content and it adheres to the terms and conditions.

How much space can I use?
You have an unlimited amount of space for storing your images. ZeroHostAus.Net continuously buys harddrives to compensate for the amount of files that ZeroHostAus.Net's visitors upload.
:sofa:
Leave a comment :)

not bad. ^_^, can't wait to try.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you releasing?

Looks nice, PM me the link when your done

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i thought i already posted a link
edit check first post <3

Experienced Elementalist