Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My first Website & Forum >

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So This is The website: ExodusG.tk ( copy into browser )

This is the forum: ExodusForums.tk

They are my very first, so nothing spectacular.
:construct

Also i may need some moderators, If youre interested , My email is on my Profile, and you know where the website is lol :)

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Editing the path links and editing the dialogue content (not images) isn't exactly great. Tbh, I would've been more impressed if you just used HTML and CSS.

Considering the template wasn't designed by you, the images or anything apart from some minor edits to the writing, I'll give it a 2/10.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All true and Greatful for the feedback, but this is my first, and also just the start, but thanks very much for the comment, I will Try my best to Work towards your expectations :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
you may want to name your home page Index.html i can see all your server contetns in the publice HTML section

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
+ on the Preview page, you need your content boxes to adapt to content.
The text overflows the fixed box.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
not that bad but you just did download and upload it . . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes not bad for your first time. You could improve on the HTML template. Make sure you hire some staff and website editors etc. Very good. Why don't you try Gaming 1st?

_Hacker

Back