• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

My Gunbound WC still fail!

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm still trying to setup a gunbound server but I don't know what is the problem I'm facing now.
I have set everything as in tutorial said. Below is the screenshot taken:

client - My Gunbound WC still fail! - RaGEZONE Forums server.PNG - My Gunbound WC still fail! - RaGEZONE Forums service_install - My Gunbound WC still fail! - RaGEZONE Forums started.PNG - My Gunbound WC still fail! - RaGEZONE Forums

this is the error:
error - My Gunbound WC still fail! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm, i'm not really experienced but just would like to help out.
The error is from the gameguard, so i guess the error you shown appear when you starting up the client?

Reaction score
hmm, i'm not really experienced but just would like to help out.
The error is from the gameguard, so i guess the error you shown appear when you starting up the client?
Yah, true.. I've been searching for everything to fix this but I still couldn't fix it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back