Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My maplestory moderator application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Title is self explanatory. I want to keep this simple and brief.

Preferred Name: Carter
Email Address: Will provide upon PM

Experience with Maplestory: I've played the game since early 2007. I've played many private servers and helped out some as well. I have lots of post in this section as well. I believe I have the knowledge to moderate this forum.

I've been with Ragezone for 3 years, and I'm fluent in English. I do find ragezone a good way to spend some of my time. I believe I can pass off as polite, and I would not give out silly infractions.

Why I can be considered as a candidate: I have the time to moderate the forum, and the experience with Maplestory.

Thanks for your time.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I just realized I posted this in the suggestions section... my bad, could someone move it for me?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you were this Daniel Carter:
dancarterallblackstar2.jpg

I would give you my vote, in no time at all.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One of the few members of the section remaining that aren't morons. +1 to this guy.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is also the wrong section. Nice job.

Apparently now that shawn is gone it's time to bust out the applications even though there is 3 perfectly good moderators (?) in the section still.

Last edited:
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 I go for this guy, I would make an app but I don't have time(don't have much time on library either atm but updating slowly)

Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is also the wrong section. Nice job.

Apparently now that shawn is gone it's time to bust out the applications even though there is 3 perfectly good moderators (?) in the section still.

I do admit I did make a stupid mistake, but I don't think that is enough reason to base a judgement on me. I don't recall ever having a problem with you, so I hope we're not on a misunderstanding here. I know there are good mods already in the section, but I'd like to take my chances as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back