Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My MMO Game!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I'm working on a game called "Medieval Times" I may change the name. It's not 100% done. Anyway here is the link to it. You need to register to download it. So far I've got a AI system done and it's buggy, battle type system, spell system. You will have to use the console to do spells un-till I get hot keys done for the spells. User's can make custom mods and maps for their server to fit their needs. There is lots you can do. It's just not done. Here's the link now :sweatdrop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One thing's for sure, your guerrilla tactics suck.

Though, I've only checked the forum index... I haven't seen the game yet, as I don't have much confidence... Post screens.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Though, I've only checked the forum index... I haven't seen the game yet, as I don't have much confidence... Post screens.

Just what I thought but was too lazy to post lol. The site has too few information about the game, any screenshot would be nice so we know what we can expect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://medievaltimes.smfforfree3.com/index.php said:
PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C82CAA2

Hmm?

Back