Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

my new song is up!

Reaction score
This is where the magic happens.

MentaL - my new song is up! - RaGEZONE Forums

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm not normally one for this Genre of Music usually only with the exception of a few mainstream Metal bands, but this just cuts the cake and actually is very pleasant to my Ears. Great work Dan! :thumbup:

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Get over it princess. Its not that big of a deal.

2,996 people isn't that big of a deal? You wanna talk about princesses? What about the young daughters of the people who died on that day. The ones who's parents would call them "princess". The children who got phone calls from their parents telling them how much they loved them right before they jumped off the 2nd Tower. Is that not a big enough deal for you? Get some Ducking class.

lyrics seemed appropriate plus it was a premade video.

be offended at your news agencies and public office representatives who instill fear into you on a daily basis with imagery of 9/11 and a constant barrage of reminders.
You sound like your typical conspiracy theorist. I actually have 0 fear and don't listen to the news agencies or my public office reps. Mainly because I could care less. The poop they put out to get the popular vote of the rapidly decreasing population of older generation/fashioned anorak people makes me sick. The Government needs someone like Mike.

I live in NewYork and it doesnt offend me, stop getting your panties in a bunch.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uXWVtaU3tdk/TaiSJK2jiXI/AAAAAAAAAYM/zCGKeJU22Po/s1600/AND-NOT-A-SINGLE-duck-WAS-GIVEN-THAT-DAY+1.jpg

Honest to God (which I do not believe in) your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. No one cares you live in New York. No one cares that it doesn't offend you. Wanna know why? Because your just like every single mother Ducking idiot out there that is ruining America. 2,996 people lost their lives on September 11th. I didn't lose any family, you didn't lose any family. The difference in our opinions comes to who is really down to Earth,which you obviously are not. How do you not care about 2,996 people losing their lives? Its your responsibility as a living Ducking organism to show at least the TINIEST bit of care. I mean honestly, how does the world come to such a bad point where it generates heartless people like yourself. You make me sick.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the guitar in this, and the voice.. Let's just say EVERYTHING! :D Haven't heard heavy medal this good in soooo Long!

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice footage of 9/11.

Very good work there MentaL.

Nice guitar solo bro, keep it up.

Back