• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

My New Temp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the thing with the top tower will be a secret until I finished it :) but I'm not sure it 'll stay the top tower, maybe a gate in the future :)

putting the NPC's on the right place today

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll add first all NPC's that I like and then I make some new SS, but atm some probs with some npc's, they won't talk xD so it 'll take lil longer. I try to make update at the end of next week.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
God,,,,So cool........................New Kal

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
srry ppl, but I won't continue this project. (not directly) I'm helping WorldWideGM to make his site and have some school work to do also. If some1 want to continue this, you can but pm me plz I'll maybe give files is WWG won't use it.

Here are some last ss

Reaction score
This is the first modded temp fort that I like since the one I made a looooong time ago for KalMax :p.
This actually looks like something you can walk around in without getting annoyed by the feeling that the only reason it's modded is because the ppl running the server didn't have anything better to do than throw a bunch of trees and houses in it and call it new.
Good Work!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah would be awesome when you could make a tutorial for making cities because I didn't find anyone here till now
your temp is really nice, hope to see it in a pserver :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah would be awesome when you could make a tutorial for making cities because I didn't find anyone here till now
your temp is really nice, hope to see it in a pserver :p

There is no TUT but there is a program....

~ TommY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, since I had a lot of work on my hands I didn't continue the work on it. For no misunderstandings, I won't use my temp in my pserver cause I can't set up one :p

If any pserver want to use my temp, they can pm me and ask for the files but I want then at least be GM at that server too. (I can edit maps like you see, know how to add NPC's and some other stuff.)

So, only 1 pserver may use my temp. If you want it, pm me and I'll see if I like your server so far :p

EDIT: It include a new .kcm, .opl and .ksm file
EDIT2: NPC's aren't deleted or added but I can do on your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job man, I really like it :)

Let me know what server is going to use it if someone is taking you as a GM, I would love to check out you're temp =p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, I gave my temp to the team of Vladi which release repack's. As far as I know it 'll be on a server for 6 months and then be released in a repack. So, I only get credits on the release of it so then everybody can get it ^^

But when exams are done and that poop I will maybe make a new temp, not sure yet.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, after 2 weeks trying things and with some help of the people on this forum I managed to build today my first custom thing ingame. I'm working on my own new temp and I started with an extra part of temp. I don't know yet for what I'll use it but time will tell.

Here are some screenshots. Plz rate it, tnx

A new self made part of temp:

My new waterfall in temp with lake:

And the west side of temp is done with this:

Very Nice I Hoppe Thats will make your server very nice :) enjoy

UnityStyle=Viki
:)

Back