• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

N&W Canvas siggy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the second one ^_^ Try changing the render on second one, since it dosent blends with the sig.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it me or you simply spammed tech brushes all over the place?

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The simpleness of those still make them cool, they are not supose to be the stylish or the mainstream sigs we see 400x200 or 200x400, when I said that about the tech brushes I didn't mean it in a bad way, I was interested in the way you made it, never done anything like that and those kind of sigs work pretty well for a forum admin in a game specific forum, if they had a better text it would have been better... If you go to Insanity flyff's forum, the admin sigs are all like those (at least the last time I was there they were - 1 year ago, flyff fever comes to me on summer, EVERY year idk why)

Even thought I only like Prince of Persia's one, all of them with that BG are cool, interesting brush placement and such...

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just a font with a cool layer style, a grundge BG and a lightning on the middle

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
yayy creeps thinks my layer style's cool. LOOL :>
well anyway, nice to see youre looking at the resources section and such. might as well start from signatures, move to large pieces[after you're confirmed to be atleast intermediate, as newbies wont make any good lps] go to Deviantart.com for tutorials.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yayy creeps thinks my layer style's cool. LOOL :>
well anyway, nice to see youre looking at the resources section and such. might as well start from signatures, move to large pieces[after you're confirmed to be atleast intermediate, as newbies wont make any good lps] go to Deviantart.com for tutorials.

I started my photoshop experience with lp's and such... weren't that good but it served me right and got my hopes down when I was a stupid kid with way too much confidence... After that I started learning and making new stuff and eventually got better :D

And yes your layer styles are good, I don't use them tho as I don't use layer styles at all :p

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
lolz i started with sigs, as its better to start small, go big. like buisness rofl. and thanks.

Reaction score
That's just a text style , nothing actually made there besides the background ... if you made that at all , but judging by the "Zooner" I doubt it. You could look up some tutorials , and make signatures here , to get criticized , so next time you know what "NOT , to do"

And here is what NOT TO DO , don't do Bevel and Emboss , and glow , and red shadow as you did on Zooner , or any text.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If we would all think the same how we could invent things.
The font used:
RageZooner - N&W Canvas siggy - RaGEZONE Forums

Back tex:

RageZooner - N&W Canvas siggy - RaGEZONE Forums

Back