Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Nanus vs2022] Full files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohhh isee thanks ill download the vs 19 later hehe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix the teleporter????

most features auto closing need help

ERROR is this

2023/ 8/27 14:28:21 Model\obj_ts0246.o3d : ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2023/ 8/27 14:28:26 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Adohan Freebies Event Has Started !, State:1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix the teleporter????

most features auto closing need help

ERROR is this

2023/ 8/27 14:28:21 Model\obj_ts0246.o3d : ãÀ» ¼ö ¾øÀ½

2023/ 8/27 14:28:26 LUA - Event - ID:1, Title:Adohan Freebies Event Has Started !, State:1
Yeah i tried every possible fix under my knowledge of course but none works...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resource.txt
resource 1 "..\ResClient\data.res"
{
file “TeleportItem.inc”
Yeah tried that, every resource step is just fine, nothing missing about the teleport app the thing is that after pressing Z makes the client crash but all servers including world stay up. No error Logs are generated on Client or Server Side and also debuged Neuz cannot find the root problem, i´m starting to think this has something to do with the custom stuff related to it... like the drops each map have or even the maps itself, something bad configured... i will overlook all that when i get enough time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah tried that, every resource step is just fine, nothing missing about the teleport app the thing is that after pressing Z makes the client crash but all servers including world stay up. No error Logs are generated on Client or Server Side and also debuged Neuz cannot find the root problem, i´m starting to think this has something to do with the custom stuff related to it... like the drops each map have or even the maps itself, something bad configured... i will overlook all that when i get enough time.

It’s resdata.inc then.
If not, check WndApplet.cpp
“Z” is probably being used twice.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Btw, I am using VS2022

1699442271386 - [Nanus vs2022] Full files. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back