• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Navyfield Server Core

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Community.

i search for good c++ Coders to develop a private server core for NavyField.
I've some old server stuff to analyze and recode that.

If someone is intrested, send me a private message.

Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Data Structure Analyzed and all structs extracted
De-/Encrypting for Data-Files: 90%
CDB-Data Analyzed
Database for Backend: MySQL. Maybe PostgreSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u can try to figure out how to setup & run properly a 'normal' server then it will be a first step.

but if u wanna do one at ur own sauce then I wish u good luck & hope it will be an interesting one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember a private server hosted by Peegee, was not bad but with some issues :

PROS :
- he managed with his 'team' to modifiy/complete/set up some files & was able to update client & server
- some of chinees server missions were available & playable
- premium ships were available as remodel of regular ships

CONS :
- some bugs like the frustrating negative exp if you lose a battle with not enough attack
- most of texts in chinees (but wasn't a big issue for playing)
- some stuff missing like auto FCS (missing of auto FCS means very good practice for manual :p), subs & new nations (at that time those nations didn't existed, so it's not a big deal)

I don't know if you will ever be able to get those files from Peegee because that guy seems to lost them I don't know how & managed to NEVER share them. Maybe same thing occured to EaCop, another guy who made a private running server & disapeared without leaving traces ...

Give us more news about your work progress & may the force be with you !

Back