• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need a Hoster

C# Developer
Reaction score
Searching for a hoster for conquer private server. Post here ur computer specs/connection speed if interested.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You must be kidding me Chris, you want to give out your good pserver debug for someone who will f**k you over ? Don't !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you sick or something your crazy icedearth is right man
dont do it they duck you up with that kind of jokes!!

C# Developer
Reaction score
please, im not dumb.... i compiled the debug to not read the config.ini for username/pass. Yes people can crack, but nobody that will release. GG for me. Also, its not anything good im hosting atm. People would have to guess the username//pass for mysql and would have to use that. Making it possible for me to just go right in with info i know... no hard :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats true :) Yeah Chris i know you ain't dumb. Your a good friend :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since i alrady pm u and u didnt reply, i gone post here as u whant: comp P Q6600 3 GB ram, internet bandwidh 10 Mb down and about 7mb up, im 14-15/24 on computer and if the hoster spot is taken pls tell me!

Back