• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need a Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Please dont laugh im serious.

So me and some friends are toying with our old WadEmu server :O: and we have run in to a missing tool :*:

What we need is the tool for working with the spell.dbc patcher (DBCPatcher.exe).
It uses this format
Code:
5:60=77
265:60=77,58=0
448:60=77
1557:60=77
1834:60=77
2596:60=77
3240:60=77
3488:60=77
4170:60=77,58=0
6237:60=77
7082:60=77

I remember from working with it befor that there was a tool that could Make that format/layout from the Spell.dbc file or from a Spell.dbc.csv i forget wich. to use for patching another spell.dbc with the dbcpatcher.
That is the tool we are looking for.

any help a name of the tool a forum/site that still hosts old tools something/anything.
thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope not the tool im looking for grandmst20,

What we are seeking is the tool that creates the file for the dbcpatcher to use. it will take a spell dbc break it down it to that code format above so that you can patch other spell.dbc like the one in the client or an updated spell.dbc that needs patching with our content.

bare in mind this is for Wad WowEmu os its a really old tool but players like Bad and SpiritLong used it for making patched for the spell.dbc for different things from spell updating with ease and managing broken spells.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you'd think one of the repack people would have this in their packages. something like Razor's or AFG something like that. you may find an old torrent seed laying around.

Back