• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help about adding __OFFLINE_VENDOR from V19 to V18.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 Error now

I use Winmerge to copy code that contain __OFFLINE_VENDOR from #ifndef to #endif from every file in V19 source folder to same file in V18.1 source folder but when I use VS22 to rebuild it give me this error I don't know how to fix it [Actually I got 600+ error but I retry to copy paste 7-8 time to reduce the error]

BTW I don't have knowledge about coding I try to copy and add sometime replace the code that look identical but have less line and try to not mess the syntax as far as I know.

The file contain 49 reference file from V19 and 48 edited file from V18.1

Inactive
Reaction score
The external issue is due to bad copy/pasting.

Unless your using a theme changer then the m_Multi can be removed.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The external issue is due to bad copy/pasting.

Unless your using a theme changer then the m_Multi can be removed.

Can you give me some example of how can I remove m_Multi ?

The external issue DPsrvr.obj is show on DPsrvr.obj is that mean I make bad copy/paste on DPSrvr.cpp and DPSrvr.h?

I never work with this kind of things before.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3 Error now

I use Winmerge to copy code that contain __OFFLINE_VENDOR from #ifndef to #endif from every file in V19 source folder to same file in V18.1 source folder but when I use VS22 to rebuild it give me this error I don't know how to fix it [Actually I got 600+ error but I retry to copy paste 7-8 time to reduce the error]

BTW I don't have knowledge about coding I try to copy and add sometime replace the code that look identical but have less line and try to not mess the syntax as far as I know.

The file contain 49 reference file from V19 and 48 edited file from V18.1

leach this source https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/offline-afk-vendor-1191108/ its the same on flyff guru ultimate offline vendor, but no special vendor,
offline vendor special can be found on flyff guru ultimate on Worldserver DPsrvr..cpp

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm try to copy paste multiple time but I can't figure out what is wrong in this two file of DPSrvr can someone help?

DPSrvr.cpp V18 Edited
DPSrvr.cpp V19 Ref

DPSrvr.h V18 Edited
DPSrvr.h V19 Ref

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I'll take a look at it tomorrow when I get on the PC and see if I can spot the problem. You can always take mehoh23 advice but just know that the one he linked to does have a few issues. The one In guru is v2.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I'm try to copy paste multiple time but I can't figure out what is wrong in this two file of DPSrvr can someone help?

DPSrvr.cpp V18 Edited
DPSrvr.cpp V19 Ref

DPSrvr.h V18 Edited
DPSrvr.h V19 Ref

remove on this part
void CDPSrvr::OnSendOffVendorInfo(CAr & ar, DPID dpidCache, DPID dpidUser, LPBYTE lpBuf, u_long uBufSize)

TRY
CATCH

its be cause this is not define on v18.1

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remove on this part
void CDPSrvr::OnSendOffVendorInfo(CAr & ar, DPID dpidCache, DPID dpidUser, LPBYTE lpBuf, u_long uBufSize)

TRY
CATCH

its be cause this is not define on v18.1

I try to remove TRY and CATCH from that part then compile and remove all TRY and CATCH in the file and compile but I got same error.

BTW I don't saw ServerCommon.h in 18.1 so I don't copy it from V19 to V18.1 could this be the cause of error?

I will try to remove TRY and CATCH in 48 file that contain __OFFLINE_VENDOR and try again.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I try to remove TRY and CATCH from that part then compile and remove all TRY and CATCH in the file and compile but I got same error.

BTW I don't saw ServerCommon.h in 18.1 so I don't copy it from V19 to V18.1 could this be the cause of error?

I will try to remove TRY and CATCH in 48 file that contain __OFFLINE_VENDOR and try again.
ServerCommon.h is how gurus set it. In v18.1 its kCommon.h .
about error try to see If you added everything properly in User.h.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I delete CATCH and TRY in every file and try to compile the old error gone but what should I do with this 3 dot?
normally it have CATCH before it.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I delete CATCH and TRY in every file and try to compile the old error gone but what should I do with this 3 dot?
normally it have CATCH before it.
expected an expression..
Code:
#ifdef __ON_ERROR
        }
        catch (...)
        {
            WriteLog( "OnJoin(): %s, %d", pUser->GetName(), nOnError );
        }
#endif    // __ON_ERROR

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
expected an expression..
Code:
#ifdef __ON_ERROR
        }
        catch (...)
        {
            WriteLog( "OnJoin(): %s, %d", pUser->GetName(), nOnError );
        }
#endif    // __ON_ERROR

Hmm That will make code look like before I edit to remove TRY and CATCH but the old V18.1 also contain try and catch at start maybe the TRY and CATCH is not the cause of problem.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Hmm That will make code look like before I edit to remove TRY and CATCH but the old V18.1 also contain try and catch at start maybe the TRY and CATCH is not the cause of problem.

My files by default do not contain: TRY and CATCH

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My files by default do not contain: TRY and CATCH

yes it is not contain Uppercase CATCH and TRY but it contain one pair of lowercase catch and try in DPDatabaseClient.cpp

I freshly extract it from K18.1.7z

BTW remove catch and try or not it give same error.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back