• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help Hexing =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people,
I managed to get the server up and running without any problems but as far as client side goes, I can't get the damn thing to work. I downloaded the client here, so that's not the problem and I tried hexing but it doesn't work. (Probably cause I'm a noob at hexing) What I mean by "it doesn't work" is I'm trying to hex xxx.xxx.xxx.xx IP to 192.168.1.3. If I replace the number of x's with my LAN IP, the icon goes to an app box, and it would fail to load. But if I replace the x's with the same amount of numbers, it works fine.

Is it possible for someone to help me hex the ProjectG with the IP of 192.168.1.3?

I think that would fix my problem of not being able to connect.

Out,
~AznSoldier

Reaction score
:hippi:
AznSoldier said:
Hello people,
I managed to get the server up and running without any problems but as far as client side goes, I can't get the damn thing to work. I downloaded the client here, so that's not the problem and I tried hexing but it doesn't work. (Probably cause I'm a noob at hexing) What I mean by "it doesn't work" is I'm trying to hex xxx.xxx.xxx.xx IP to 192.168.1.3. If I replace the number of x's with my LAN IP, the icon goes to an app box, and it would fail to load. But if I replace the x's with the same amount of numbers, it works fine.

Is it possible for someone to help me hex the ProjectG with the IP of 192.168.1.3?

I think that would fix my problem of not being able to connect.

Out,
~AznSoldier
:hippi: Try..for version 214d1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, going to try it. I think I got the hexing down, cause I don't have anymore problems. But I wonder, when you try to log in, for the server drop down list, does it say "General Server" for everyone? Or is it suppose to say whatever you listed in the PangYa_Server_List table?

I'll edit this later to see if that did the trick or not.

Thanks again.

Out,
~AznSoldier

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help

I still need help hexing the ProjectG. I need to change the ip address to 192.168.1.3
When I find of 127.0.0.1, it didn't find anything.

The type that I use is text string and value 127.0.0.1
Is this correct?
Please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i must edit bought 127.0.0.1 to my ip and 192.168.1.3 to my ip right ?
and can some1 give 214d1 Server Files and Client :) thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back