• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NEED HELP...post it here and ill see what i can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help geting your server up and running? well ill see what i can do :) most of my work is done with red hat vmwhere but if your useing something diffrent ill do what i can HOWEVER i dont make things into english lol

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone, do not release your MySQL login details, server login details, in-game GM login details etc. for your own safety and security.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh gee thanks XD lol but shes right tho :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add new ones XD hmm i never tryed lol i allways use icon path 530 so i guess you could unpack gfx.pck and change icon 530 to a diffrent icon file lol thats the first thing i would try but i never tryed before XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mind shareing your method lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not being rude but you dont have to pretend to know how to do it lol thares nothing wrong with not knowing how to do something but it sounds...odd when you say things like "(i know how but i want hear everyone how he do it)"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you Lara from Fantasy JD by chance ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XD lol how would you know that lol and ya i am

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

nice to meet you :)

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

i havent even released it yet XD still seting up the dedi server lol before release im going to add all the outfits from pw and maybe the weapons and some new maps or at least 1 new map :p

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

WAIT i know you lol how did the server set up go did you get it running ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol , Its currently public but still in testing phases on my machine , should be moving to the test host shortly then to the dedi once its fully configured and ready to go.

After you tried to take it public and winscp crashed , I had to go back and use fresh installs of everything as something got corrupted or messed up completely whilst changing settings or something but yes everything is fine now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry guy, i'm still a very noob at this. Ok, i just got my ubuntu 11.4 64bit desktop version install it. After doing the update depository, and after download the Jade dynasty server file, i just seem to get very confuse on the terminal what command to put on next to get started. can u two post step by step...from a to b.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back