• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Need Help Setting up Server ips

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone guide me with my l2 server with setting up my ips i can connect on the internal ip but no one else can connect on the external ip and my internet provider says that they dont block any of there ports.

Game Server
# Enter here (ip) address of your game server, or use the symbol *
GameserverHostname = *
GameserverPort = 7777

# Configure your external ip
ExternalHostname = 108.60.233.51

# Configure your internal ip
InternalHostname = 192.168.1.4

# Bunch ID and game server. It is better not to change.
LoginPort = 9014
LoginHost = 192.168.1.4

Login Server
# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
ExternalHostname = 108.60.233.51

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

# Bind ip of the loginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginserverHostname = 108.60.233.51
LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned
LoginTryBeforeBan = 20

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)
LoginBlockAfterBan = 600
GMMinLevel = 100

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginHostname = 192.168.1.4

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginPort = 9014

This is how its set up anything wrong

Reaction score
If it will not work then check your firewall. in a dedicated server these are working

Game Server

# Enter here (ip) address of your game server, or use the symbol *
GameserverHostname = your wan ip
GameserverPort = 7777

# Configure your external ip
ExternalHostname = your wan ip

# Configure your internal ip

# Bunch ID and game server. It is better not to change.
LoginPort = 9014
LoginHost = 127.0.0.1

Login Server
# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
ExternalHostname = wan ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname

# Bind ip of the loginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginserverHostname = wan ip
LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned
LoginTryBeforeBan = 20

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)
LoginBlockAfterBan = 600
GMMinLevel = 100

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginPort = 9014

Upvote 0
Back