• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need Help with CashDB Error AOP and some stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Masters.
I'm a newbie here, actually a very newbie. šŸ˜… I decided to make my own server in LAN 4 days ago.
I manage to build a 2.2.3.2 server it works almost perfectly. but it's quite weird because sometimes all pit bosses don't spawn, some HQ NPC only sells armor or stuff level 45 (using client golden mystery RFI).
So I decided to try the AOP file server. Pitboss works as it does, but got a CashDB error. I`m guessing that is something wrong
with my billing db because I'm still using the 2.2.3.2 clean db by Fyurith.

1. Any clue about this problem?
2. Or can u suggest what client or other resources I have to use?
This is only for fun. my curiosity about how the RF server works.

*Attachments*
here are some tutorials I read and wrote it down as my troubleshooting note further but still can`t solve the problem.
P.S.: thanks to Roslaw, Likertuban, Novanakal, Fyurith, and others for giving knowledge and source for free. You guys are amazing.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back