Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with making own ppt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,
i need help with making my own ppt for me and my frends so can anyone help me with making one i have teamviewer 5, i realy tryed much bud nothing works :/:
greetz,
grimske1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really hard at all. There are a good majority of guides out there. Just install the Databases with the correct Queries, set up the ODBC correctly, and honestly, I don't see the big issue, just edit the hotuk.ini in the server folder.. And make sure the ports are connected. (Default port:19270000, Search this via hexadecimal (Or Hex code..whatever it says in Hex workshop, and you should be able to connect.))

Imri Persiado
Reaction score
There is ALOT of guides out there and anyone will not remote you via teamviewer and do all the job for you, just follow the guides and make a thread when you have errors..dont open more threads because you are lazy.
and post more details about your errors "nothing works" cant help us to help you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my first problem: connecting dont work
second problem: my database has problems bud i have to show you with teamviewer so you can see whats wrong

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I understand now... Thank's Imri, I thought he was connecting to his server via Teamview, and dismissed it as irrelevant. XD (Silly Bob)

Screenshots or a video stream (YouTube-esque) is no good?

I wrote a guide about connection issues with many screenshots, testing the network ports and such, that may help... I also released a tool to automatically set up the basic database (clan and SoD tables not included, GUI / Command Line BATch file), so you could delete your existing tables and try setting them up with that. Both perform the same function, the batch file is easy to read and understand and works very well but most people seem to use the GUI version, which is more idiot-proof. XD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea bud its especally the problem with mysql database becaus it's says there isn't any database :S

Back