Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with PK MESSAGE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey people, so i run a Exillium based server, got the source files.. and encounter a problem...while doing kills, Outlaw PK, the player recieves 3 messages..the Outlaw Warning - messagethe 1st stage outlaw - messagethe 2nd stage outlaw - message,and thats it.. no other messages after, although i get kills.i have tried all the configs from commonserver.cfg,also have to mention, the kills counter in the SQL database of server, they get higher counter then 3-4 when you get the 2nd stage outlaw.Please help, as it is vital for me...if it helps, the "nickname: Hero" - message, when a player kills an outlaw... comes out all the time, although by default it comes the first 2-3 times while beeing commoner and after you dont see the message even while killing Outlaw pks... but these files have the viceversa... they get a Hero message everytime an outlaw is killed, and no Outlaw message after 2nd stage.

a little update to my post... so i checked another Exillum.dll from another pack and the outlaw message thing works as it is supposed.. but i dont have the sources for that pack... if anyone can help me with those or a solution for my problem..? its in the source.

Back