• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help with SQL :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys...
I need help with my SQL program...

I got : "SQL Server Enterprise Manager"

I need to know how I can import files into that Program and how I can import a database.

Thx for help

KillerGnomie - Need help with SQL :( - RaGEZONE Forums

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You run queries to the database to create your databases and tables. And only use MSSQL if you're running a gameserver that requires it...such as MU. If you're just using it for your site, use MySQL.

[N]asser` ~ Out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why only if you use a gameserver that requires it? MSSQL still is a lot better then MySQL in some ways (such as parametrised queries, subqueries, scheduled jobs, etc.)

Anyway, go see the MuOnline forum, there are plenty of guides there on how to setup your MSSQL server.

(a damn good hint would be the 'import database' thingie btw...)

Closed for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back