Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with trans job classes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, im using a eathena txt server.
when i created my gm account, and used the command @jobchange 4016, to change to a champ, my sprites changed to a monk sprites instead.
whenever i try to change to a trans class(doenst matter which), my sprite changes to a 2nd job instead.
i tried to use the job changer npc, to do the changing, but its still the same.

and i got one more question, how can i create a special uniform for gm's and make my gm name yellow?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i created my gm account, and used the command @jobchange 4016, to change to a champ, my sprites changed to a monk sprites instead.
whenever i try to change to a trans class(doenst matter which), my sprite changes to a 2nd job instead.

and i got one more question, how can i create a special uniform for gm's and make my gm name yellow?

For the sprite, I think there is a sprite error. Do you change any other config? And also tell us your SVN version.

For the Gm uniform, its very easy.
Just add the account ID that you want it to have gm cloth
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?>
<clientinfo>

<servicetype>english</servicetype>
<servertype>sakray</servertype>
<hideaccountlist></hideaccountlist>
<extendedslot>9</extendedslot>

<connection>
<display>Your ro name</display>
<desc>None</desc>
<address>Your IP</address>
<port>6900</port>
<version>20</version>
<langtype>8</langtype>
<registrationweb></registrationweb>
<aid><admin>Your account ID</admin></aid>
</connection>
</clientinfo>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm my svn version, is the one that you can download here, at one of the guides(its in the upper part of the forum, the sticky thread one)
and i didnt change any other config's,just the rates, from 100(which is x1)
to 500(x5) other then that, i followed the guide, and trans class sprites dont seem to work:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download the latest sak.exe's
Download it here at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i did it, and when i go to the char select screen, i can see the champ sprites, but when i try to log in, it says, disconnected from server, with the old sak.exe(the one that doenst lets me use trans classes), it does works, and with the new one it doesnt:( anyone knows whats wrong?

Back