Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need some help...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone...
i need some help regarding with this problem im having on my server
look yesterday everything was doing great... server is running good all the NPC sell and crafting service was all good....but then later that day i went to my friends house to play PW with him...
after i turn on the server everything was good i can connect on my client but when i tried crafting some gears I CANT CRAFT AT ALL....and the worst thing is, its not showing any error....which is i dont know where to find the problem....i dont remember editing any of the datas before i went to my friends house.... so if anyone could give me some clues.. where to start or on how to fix the issue please help.. :D thank you and mahalo everyone..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Row 54 and 69 the IDs and in 69 you set all correctly check it...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check Row 54 and 69 the IDs and in 69 you set all correctly check it...
everything is in proper set inside the elements... i already checked them a lot of times...and i dont remember editing the elements.data that day....

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i wont blame you but elements.data was the same with the server n client at ur friend where to vent?

Upvote 0
Back