• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Needing Host/Precisando de Host!

Reaction score
Hey People im making one server, it hav less than 1 week and already have a lot of players (80 accounts registered) and my pc cant host for too much people so i need someone to host it for me
For more details go to irc.brasnet.org on channel #ProboseRO and talk with 'lalalele' or add me on msn: probosel@hotmail.com
Thx Guys, see ya.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aew gente eu estou fazendo um server, ele tem menos de uma semana e ja tem 80 contas cadastradass e tou precisando de 1 novo host pois a minha maquina ja n

Back