• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Nelson Mandela dies aged 95

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

The man who ended Apartheid in South Africa and made a big difference in the world has died. RIP to a man who will go down in history!

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Rest in Peace hero of Africa you will be forever remembered.

Reaction score
He was such a great man for what he did. Learned so much about him in School for what he did. Seen many videos on what he did as well. Very good man and glad he helped South Africa. R.I.P Great man.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
RIP.

Wow, what a shock. He was really great in Bruce Almighty and The Shawshank Redemption.

I mean he helped Batman be Batman. We couldn't have asked more of the man.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paul Walker dies and all kinds of people are "hurt deeply" and such, this man a hero dies yet here in America no one seems to notice or pay much attention so sad...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Paul Walker dies and all kinds of people are "hurt deeply" and such, this man a hero dies yet here in America no one seems to notice or pay much attention so sad...

That is because the way people have grown up. The western society for sure values things and entertainment (games movies etc) more than people who have changed the way of a country.
I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't even know Mandela.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rest in peace, Gone but never forgotten.

Back