Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neverendless-WoW|3.3.5a/4.0.6a|10x/5x|Blizzlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server Name: Neverendless-WoW

Server Rates:

Realm - Arthas 3.3.5a

Experience: x10
Gold Drop: x15
Item Drop: x10
Honor: x2

Realm - Deathwing 4.0.6a

Experience: x5
Gold Drop: x3
Item Drop: x3
Honor: x3

Server Type : Blizzlike

Information on our Server:

We are a large, competitive, active and friendly community with an amazing professional and hardworking staff that are online and available to everyone 24/7 in-game and out... but that is not what you want to hear, is it? NO! You want to know what we offer you? The answer is simply MORE THAN ANY OTHER WOW PRIVATE SERVER.

Not only do we have daily events (on average 20+ events per day), we offer a WOTLK (Arthas: 3.3.5a) and a CATA realm (Deathwing: 4.0.6a) both of which are almost 100 percent uptime with no crashes or rollbacks! You can even talk realm to realm using our unique chat system, fully scripted raids, a working random dungeon finder, fully working BGs and a working random BG system! Still not impressed? Well... this is just IN-GAME, my friend; our out of game features are some of the most unique that NO other private server has such as:

Website AH - Yep you guessed it! We have a fully functioning Auction House on our website so you can check, post and manage your auctions from anywhere without needing to log in!

Remote Chat - You can log in via the website and talk directly to your guild! Check who is online and chat away. Your chat can be seen in-game by your guild and you can see theirs! Remote chat functions with your NE Plus buddy list as well (see below)!

IRC - Ok, yes you may be thinking "IRC... so what? A lot of servers have this." True, but they do not have the ability to use IRC to speak in-game in a global channel that everyone can see: with Neverendless you can be at the office and still get to troll! IRC also has its own staff online at all times.

NE Plus - This is a lot of our players most favourite NE-ONLY feature, you can sign up and assign yourself a tag, go in-game and add your friends' unique tags and you are set up! You can then speak to them no matter which character they are on, on either realm, and from remote chat!

Vote Shop - Our vote shop is awesome! We have items of the month at reduced rates, items you can not get in-game along with ones you just can not be bothered to farm for! Of course you must VOTE for us to get points! We are often in the top 5 of the vote sites we use.

TeamSpeak3 - Our Teamspeak server offers a lot to those of our community who like to talk, both for relaxing and hanging out, for example we host events there, and for serious raiding! Have a large guild? Awesome! Why not have your own channel that you can use for guild raids or other guild functions? Also you can speak directly to our staff on Teamspeak3.

Ok, I can go on forever here... I have not even mentioned the Forum, Armory, Guild Website API, Media Center, Website Support system or our Bug Reports, but you get the point! NEVERENDLESS OFFERS MORE! So do not waste your time looking elsewhere, come see what we have and I guarantee you will not regret it!
We have periodic Recruitment to Staff and Talk to the Staff Weekends, and the next are coming up soon! Our News section on the website will keep you updated of these events, come along to get your question answered! You can even come speak to me and ask me about anything I have written about! I look forward to seeing you at Neverendless SOON!

Screenshots:
WowManiac - Neverendless-WoW|3.3.5a/4.0.6a|10x/5x|Blizzlike - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
More updates are soon coming such as an updated Deathwing 4.3 realm! Now is the time to start on Neverendless and enjoy what we offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back