Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To begin with, I'd like to greet everyone, hello! :D Recently, I played on a Neverwinter Online server with the installed, albeit incomplete, second module Shadowmantle, and I became curious about how unofficial servers function in general and where the sources for their operation come from. That's how I stumbled upon this website and slightly increased my understanding of this topic. Additionally, it seems I found where the sources for the server I played on were taken from, but since all the links were outdated and the archives were removed, I couldn't confirm it for sure, so I'm not certain. Moving on to the essence of the question, does anyone have working server builds with the complete Shadowmantle module (Patch NW.10.20131120a.14)? And are there any builds besides this one, for example, module 3 Curse of Icewind Dale (Patch NW.15.20140415a.17)? Or is NWO such an unpopular game that there's nothing like this available for it?

Back