• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Всем привет, решил поделиться своими закромами, использую гугл переводчик, так что тапками не кидайтесь, вообщем когда то выкупил этот распаковщик Pack.bin, вроде бы как он обсалютно рабочий и подходит к версии 4.0, но лично его не проверял, надеюсь он поможет кому то, и мы сможем увидеть новые интересные приватные сервера) В архиве есть видео инструкция.

--------------------Translate-------------------------

Hello everyone, I decided to share my bins, I use a google translator, so do not throw slippers, in general, when I bought this pack.bin unpacker, it seems like it is an out-of-the-box worker and comes up to version 4.0, but I haven't personally tested it, I hope it will help someone then, and we will be able to see new interesting private servers) There is a video instruction in the archive.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
все качают, и не кто не коментирует и не говорит спасибо, не о результатах тестирования) я сам не пользовался, интерестно было бы узнать инструмент вообще рабочий или нет)

------------------google translate----------------------------------------

everyone shakes, and no one comments or says thank you, not about the test results) I myself did not use it, it would be interesting to find out the tool is generally working or not)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded it for the updated editor for version 4.0, but it does not start. It just crashes on startup. Maybe someone knows the solution?
=RU ORIGINAL=
Скачивал ради обновленного эдитора под версию 4.0, однако он не запускается. Просто вылетает при запуске. Может, знает кто решение?
Уж очень хочется обновленный редактор карт..

Back