• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Avatar Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this design and I think that would be great for an avatar in gunz

drancerx - New Avatar Idea - RaGEZONE Forums

if someone could do would be great

regards....

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Twas bored so I worked on this for an hour or two... has a lot of tweaking stuff, but o well.
Doubt I'll even finish this...
TODO: UV Map, Texture, Rig Armature, and Paint Softbodies (aka, the time consuming stuff)

Max Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Absolutely.. should add the first one to gunz would be cool. especially from "The Legend of Kora"

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im using Hei's from Darker than Black as a reference because
A. All these masks look "meh"
B. Not a fan of Avatar
C. Darker than Black S2 was one of the best sequels ever created (coming right behind Nisemonogatari).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm going for the second one, but I don't have time at the moment for those things. But It's cool to create your own avatar. Btw Wucas nice one. :)

If you succeed Can u Releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back