• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Cabal EP2-EP3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can someone created by private server Cabal EP2-EP3
According to me, a lot of people to come back to the old climates. New servers ep 8 and up have become boring because it is in them too much news. Oldest update was to me a lot more fun. I found one server but Portuguese; c. If someone thought to put the server in order to have the best exp x5-x15 skill exp or something like that and eq max 14amp without itemek from space. Hey :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Polish. Poorly written in English :). It could use someone who can create the server EP2-EP3 with new costumes without bugs. A lot of people are waiting for the server :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Max 20 ppl will play ep 2-3 ORIGINAL ep 2-3 coz they will in few days ask u and beg u to add things from EP 8 server + too xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone would like to have everything :) the nature of man :) In my opinion it is worth to give a chance ep 2-3 with costumes and small trinkets type of jewelry +7 :) Ever since I entered the new update people no longer want to keep playing. Old Cabal had its atmosphere :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There was pure EP 2 server not long ago and 12 ppl was online a day only

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With good advertising time played by more people :) shame that it did not find me because I played the EP2 :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is so many unnecessary things like bm3 in the system improvements such runes Items +15 pets that have exp etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Overcome administrator does not allow for the lag on the server :) Just to this is found who wanted to make it happen it was be great :)

Upvote 0
Back