Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Download Palace

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay New Website i jsut Made and it Included Many Features for Regsiter like

Access to Forum and Post ( phbb )

Downloads

Shoutbox

Guessing Games

IRCQ_Chat

Language Selector ( choose your Own Language )

Alot More

Here The Site:

Any Comment post it here

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
..It's just a forum.
And I'm guessing you didn't make those web apps.

There really should be a rule about this. It's more of an advertisement, rather than a script or a piece of code being shown.

Btw, I'm guessing the IRC isn't made by phpBB? It's vulnerable to SQL Injections... Big time.

Junior Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
AGAIN!?! Listen, this isn't even your work. Anyone can use a cheap-butt free SPECIALIZED hosting for that sort of thing.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well done you can use a website that gives you a free PHPNuke portal

divinenetwork.freephpnuke.org said:
Welcome to PHP-Nuke!

Congratulations! You have now a web portal installed!. You can edit or change this message from the Administration page.

Hope you enjoy this software. Please report any bug you find when one of this annoying things happens and I'll try to fix it.

PHP-Nuke is an advanced and intelligent content management system designed and programmed with very hard work. PHP-Nuke has the biggest user's community in the world for this kind of application, thousands people (users and programmers) are waiting for you to join the revolution at where you can find thousands of modules/addons, themes, blocks, graphics, utilities and much more...

Thanks for your support and for select PHP-Nuke as you web site's code! Hope you can can enjoy this application as much as we enjoy developing it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions/problems please contact us at .

Thank you,
FreeForum.ca Support Staff.

Next time try removing this message ;) and it won't be so obvious. Also the gray column on the left is hard to read on top of the gray background.

This isn't strictly against the rules, but I will talk with FragFrog about it and I'm sure he will agree that this type of thing shouldn't be posted. The other page this guy posted was slightly better in that it didn't say welcome to PHPNuke.....

Back