• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mangos New gm commands and custom vendors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the last Amber Mangos i have some little problems.
1.The gm commands from the sticky not all work.
2. custom vendors >if they exist and im a noob pls post me the id`s
Good things.
Everything works fine , the first pack that really diserve to be made as as server.

and thank you for someone who can help.:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so far so bad :(: i have 50 players on , so far , no bugs , no quest problems , instances work great , drops like retail , but i need custom vendors , so we can pvp and have fun. please answer someone :D im very very scared to not loose people. by the way lag is 0 its a network server. tnx:thumbup::lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
.npc add #creatureid

(for example - .npc add 18525 will add G'eras, the BoJ vendor from Shattrath to your curent location)

(Select the NPC you just added)

npc additem #itemid <#maxcount><#incrtime><#extendedcost>

(This will add the item (#itemid) to the item list if the selected vendor. Also this will optionall set the maximum number of the item available, time for the item to respawn on the vendor, and the items cost)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.npc add #creatureid

(for example - .npc add 18525 will add G'eras, the BoJ vendor from Shattrath to your curent location)

(Select the NPC you just added)

npc additem #itemid <#maxcount><#incrtime><#extendedcost>

(This will add the item (#itemid) to the item list if the selected vendor. Also this will optionall set the maximum number of the item available, time for the item to respawn on the vendor, and the items cost)

He requested CUSTOM vendors not the existing ones in Shattrath.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He requested CUSTOM vendors not the existing ones in Shattrath.

That was an EXAMPLE... snoop around on the forums and you will find custom item sets if your lucky I've seen them before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Search before you post please.. This is the last time I'm actually going to link to a good gm command set

Back