• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

new japan pics!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's been a pleasure for being the 1st to view them, must've been fun hanging out with you all......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u do no that the japaneese are the most raicest of all known countries....it makes me want to go so much, to meet people who are more raicest than me bah i dont believe it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol im saving up to go there, once i get my 4 A levels im off over to try and get a job with Bandai and a Programing Diapoma (2 years lol.....)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and if i want to me a production manager for them i will need to do a 7 year course and some place called Digitech in america lol nice eh got this all planed out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dam why couldnt i have read ur post first lol, i played FF7 as many times as i could untill i was able to complete it in just 14(or maybe its 22 not 100% lol i think i still have the save but dont have a playstation 1/2 as both are currently broken lol i will find out and re post later wen i no but its 4am atm lol) hours lol thats how sad i was, i think it took me 14 attemps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol ok sorry about the spams ^_^

and hurry up and post the pictures lol i would like to see the sites in japan b4 i go, btw where abouts did u go?

Reaction score
WiseWarrior said:
lol ok sorry about the spams ^_^

Dont worry, she was the self-proclaimed "cute spammer" a while ago, and still iz actualy, she cant help it. the girl just talks and talks :smileysex

BTW cant wait to see some more pics the others I saw were pretty cool :)

Everybody loves DTB
Legend
Reaction score
WiseWarrior - I've Seen In Multiple Threads You Double And Even Triple Posts.

This Is Your First Warning, You Get Three.

Carry On Doing So And You Will Be Banned Once You Recieve Your Third Warning.

Anyways, Get Them Uploaded Ex :)

EDIT: There Is Also An Edit Button On The Bottom Of Your Posts, Use It.

Just Like I Have :tp:

Back