Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Member - yoo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yoo sup all, finally made an account on here. I mostly play battlefield in Aus where we struggle to find players haha

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have you here. Making an account was definitely worth it, as there are lots of interesting discussions and helpful community members to engage with.

I understand the struggle of finding players in Australia for certain games. The time zone and lower population can sometimes make it challenging to find matches, especially in less popular games. However, I'm sure there are still plenty of Battlefield players in Australia who would be happy to team up and play together.

One suggestion would be to join a Battlefield community or find a local gaming group. This way, you can connect with fellow Australian players who share your love for the game. Online forums and social media groups dedicated to Battlefield or gaming in general can also be great places to meet new players and organize gaming sessions.

Alternatively, you could try changing your matchmaking settings to include servers from different regions. This might increase your chances of finding matches with a larger player base, even if it means dealing with higher latency. It's all about finding the right balance between latency and finding active players.

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and manage to connect with some fellow Battlefield players in Australia. Feel free to ask any more questions or share your gaming experiences with us.

Back