• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

New or updated Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, my english is bad srry, am i just want to know what is the best server repack to make a server, i hace downloaded de MPT files but, i have a problem with that, the server has 10009 port and the client have 1676 port, and remote port 1009, IDK how to change it, i think its encrypted like you says in other post, please can give me a good one server files with tier 5 if exist or some version before tier, thx

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client and server are released as a pair. Get the client which comes with your server, or the server for your client.

Re. "Best server repack" RTFM and . ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx bob i just want a clean repack with tier 5 if exist xD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually, there is a choice of clients with Tier 5. You can have rPT Tier 5, or official Tier 5. And nobody but Sandurr has a server which will work either of those client features.

So when you say "Tier 5" you need to be more specific. ^_^

Back