• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Pt Server [ Hyper PT ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
our server just newly been created last night,

our website isnt perfect at all, and registration page good!

to play our server, you need a Froggpt Client +4.2 patch at

but this is our original website,

then after that...

download the file below, as a registry, in order for you to connect our server

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this isnt the ad section. and thats one crappy server if you dont even have your own client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL what is that poop make it more clear and devploment then post it.
sry but server that made on night cant be a sucsess

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you guys might want to secure yourself down a bit more.

some of your ports are open o_0

but im a nice guy

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Afik, actually they have. I have help them with their server. And its running fine.. everything are edited etc. Lol..
But It's the wrong section to post it in for sure. You shall post it in PristonTale Releases I belive.

Ow btw afik, I made my own test server in less than 15minutes 4days ago... I sucess...I edited all items to their right skin and also added GM Items, etc. That taken me totally 1.5hours. So I made a full working PT server in 1.5h+15min which is okay i belive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Afik, actually they have. I have help them with their server. And its running fine.. everything are edited etc. Lol..
But It's the wrong section to post it in for sure. You shall post it in PristonTale Releases I belive.

Ow btw afik, I made my own test server in less than 15minutes 4days ago... I sucess...I edited all items to their right skin and also added GM Items, etc. That taken me totally 1.5hours. So I made a full working PT server in 1.5h+15min which is okay i belive.

Yeah... u also developed in 4 years ;) lol xD

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah i definately believe you can make a server in one night with the files around here. which is sad, but its what it is. Unfortunately, they are still unsecure. They need to be addressing security first before going public

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Oh yeah of course, that will take an extra hour. But I was doing it cause of I was needed to reskin some items etc. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Leeched Name ?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and if you didnt know it, your server is already down

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea, it might be running again, but for the 12 hours your ip wasnt correc.t

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Because there are none atm, I'll help him to make it working asap he log in on msn. So it might be done today I belive...

Back