• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New Sig (comeback)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.. just made a sig after some time now.. i think its pretty eyecatching xD.. but plz rate and c&c

v1:
mixte - New Sig (comeback) - RaGEZONE Forums

v2:
mixte - New Sig (comeback) - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no, it isint smexy, its a disgrace of a kalonline render.

die plx

lol some1 got up on the wrong side of the bed?.. wtf is ur problem lol

Lmao, good way to put it.

You need a lot of work, the C4Ds don't match the render at all tbh, and the render isn't the focal point.

The text stands out way more than the actual render itself, and next time i suggest making the colors match the render, it makes it blend in and look much better.

Oh, also try not using C4Ds next time if your new to gfx.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmao, good way to put it.

You need a lot of work, the C4Ds don't match the render at all tbh, and the render isn't the focal point.

The text stands out way more than the actual render itself, and next time i suggest making the colors match the render, it makes it blend in and look much better.

Oh, also try not using C4Ds next time if your new to gfx.
okay thx.. thats how u post a comment zen -.-''

Back