Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Sig

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello here is the new sig i made Ichigo one please comment on how it can be improved or anything like that or rate thank you

superstar911 - New Sig - RaGEZONE Forums

Without text

superstar911 - New Sig - RaGEZONE Forums

With text

Bierlust
Reaction score
he means the text is not visible... You might want to change place and maybe play with it a little... The sig is pretty well done and so is simple... I think the layer lacks a bit of blending, it looks totally independent from the rest, like if its just there juxtaposed to the other images... I would add a bit of sharpen here and there and would try to change that light blue into something that mixes better with the pruple...

6.8/10 I like what I see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh..dunno what they're talking about.

It has no flow, depth, or composition. Lack of effects and just plain messy, looks like a bunch of random filters mixed. Tutorials are really needed.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Eh..dunno what they're talking about.

It has no flow, depth, or composition. Lack of effects and just plain messy, looks like a bunch of random filters mixed. Tutorials are really needed.

Yah ik i was following this wierd tutorial on youtube, i never really followed youtube tuts before i just wanted to try it out and go with what it said

he means the text is not visible... You might want to change place and maybe play with it a little... The sig is pretty well done and so is simple... I think the layer lacks a bit of blending, it looks totally independent from the rest, like if its just there juxtaposed to the other images... I would add a bit of sharpen here and there and would try to change that light blue into something that mixes better with the pruple...

6.8/10 I like what I see

Yah i totally rememberd that i forgot to sharpen some parts oncee i posted i was uplate last night so it is pretty sloppy probaly could make it alot better and about the light blue it was just from the background image i had i tried to make the blue the main theme of the entire thing just didnt work out also the text i didnt really care about just so no rip that is all lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love it, i want to know how to do all these effects, i use fireworks. do u use that same program, good stuff btw

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i love it, i want to know how to do all these effects, i use fireworks. do u use that same program, good stuff btw

No i use photosho and the effects is diffrent blurs and everything and c4ds u can find out simply following TUTS on DA

Back